is looking for a marketer to nurture and grow its community content and program. The ideal candidate will have experience creating compelling B2B content (Brochures, Whitepapers, case studies), building thriving online and offline communities, and launching viable marketing programs that turn community love into revenue.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with 2-3 years of experience in content and/or community, who will focus on the below projects on week-to-week basis:
• Manage and grow our community of People Operations and Employee Experience leaders
• Develop and manage Sapling's content strategy and editorial calendar, working with marketing, sales, and product teams to identify and fulfill content needs for all phases of the buyer’s journey
• Manage freelance writers and guest contributors from the community
• Create useful and compelling content informed by the community’s needs
• Surface unique and surprising business insights from our customers and community and turn them into shareable, viral content
• Keep a pulse on other small business and entrepreneur communities and seek out partnership opportunities
• Create a brand evangelist/ community VIP program that translates our insanely-high NPS into leads and revenue
• Organize digital and live events, like AMAs, webinars, roundtables, and/or live meetups focused on serving community members needs in San Francisco and other cities across America and Internationally.
• A creative and people-driven marketer who is obsessed with growing online communities
• 3-4 years of experience running content programs for B2B and building/managing B2B communities on and offline.
• An evolved understanding of how communities can impact the marketing funnel and company bottom line
• A love of storytelling and social media
• Familiarity with tracking and reporting on community metrics
Nice to Haves
• Knowledge of HR, Culture, and other workplace performance related topics
• Experience with B2B or SaaS marketing
Where will this role take you?
We offer a passionate and driven founding team, meaningful and transparent equity, and an opportunity to be intricately involved in building the company. We are a rapidly growing team working with amazing customers including Invision, KAYAK, KPMG NZ, Sephora, Udemy, VEVO and Seatgeek.
This role will provide the right individual an opportunity to build and own the community and content marketing playbook for Sapling, and lead the build out of Sapling’s marketing team.