Sapling is growing rapidly with customers such as Kayak, Invision, UCSF, Udemy and SeatGeek, and is looking for an Product Manager to drive product planning and execution.
Who are we looking for?
In this role, you will own key initiatives on our product roadmap.
You will be responsible for planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and CS to ensure goals are met.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define and continually refine the product roadmap
- Research and understand customer requirements, competitive offerings, regulations and other opportunities in the HR technology industry
- Translate that understanding into feature specs, and execute the plan with engineers and designers, delivering quality products.
We are looking for candidates with a diverse background and experience, who are aligned with our values and vision.
We expect you to have a working knowledge and expertise in Product Management best practices, great communication, and organization skills, and know that success is a team sport.
We want you to help grow our company-wide culture around building product that supports customers to be successful.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Product Management or similar role in a B2B SaaS business;
- Demonstrated success supporting and launching excellent products and features;
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in interpreting data analytics and deriving insights that drive customer value;
- Proven ability to understand customers and the importance of process + technology;
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth;
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment;
What this opportunity offers:
- A chance to partner with a highly engaged and growing user base at high-profile companies
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and exploration in technology
- An opportunity to grow and grow within the Product Management team at Sapling
- An opportunity to play a foundational role in Sapling as we build out the team
Where will this role take you?
- We offer a passionate and driven founding team, meaningful and transparent equity, and an opportunity to be intricately involved in building the company (see our glassdoor reviews)