is on a mission to help companies better connect with their employees.
We are a new kind of HR platform for mid-market companies, helping HR teams automate workflows, support data-driven decisions and be more strategic with our software platform that support's the fastest growing companies globally, such as KAYAK, KPMG, Udemy, Reddit and Sephora.
We believe that when you create a great employee experience, HR can better support teams to do their best work.
As Sapling's first in-house Recruiter, you’ll partner with our global team to take our early-stage and fast-growth company to the next level.
What you'd do:
- Run the full recruiting cycle for a variety of positions across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Engineering and more, ensuring a world-class candidate experience;
- Source and identify passive candidates while tracking data to ensure you’re investing in sources with the highest ROI;
- Write eye catching copy to ensure top conversion rates;
- Research and map the market to uncover top talent that could be a great fit for Sapling today or in the future;
- Partner closely with our Hiring Teams to ensure we attract, assess, woo, and close the best of the best;
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders;
- Build trusted candidate relationships, drive offer approvals, extensions, and negotiations;
- Help build the Sapling Recruiting Brand from the ground up.
Here’s what we're looking for:
- BA/BS Degree with 2+ years of experience in Recruiting at a search firm or fast-growing company;
- Organized, efficient and able to prioritize effectively. You enjoy making to do lists and calendaring;
- You have a keen eye for detail. You're always double checking things;
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work hard and we’re having a blast doing it;
- Fanatical levels of excitement about building a global team;
- Polished communication. You'll interface with senior leadership and executive level candidates; and
- Enjoy working with people!
What this opportunity offers:
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and exploration in technology
- An opportunity to play a foundational role in Sapling as we build out the team
- Competitive salary, benefits/perks, early-stage equity, great culture and office location.
- An opportunity to progress into a broader People Ops role over time.