Sapling is growing rapidly with customers such as Kayak, Invision, UCSF, Udemy and Seatgeek, and is looking for a Customer Success Assoicate to help us onboard new customers and be a key team member as we continue to scale.
Who we are looking for?
Customer Success is absolutely vital to our continued growth and we know that everything we do is focused on helping our customers be successful with our product.
As such, we need passionate operators to own driving success for our customers. This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (e.g., onboarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.).
We are looking for candidates with a diverse background and experience, who are aligned with our values and vision. We expect you to have great communication and organization skills, and believe that success is a team sport.
- We’d love for you to have some experience in a customer facing role, either in a support or customer experience capacity
- You’ve ideally worked for a quickly growing SaaS or technology company before
- You’re comfortable working with a global team and global customers. That will entail managing workloads across multiple time zones.
- You’re excited about the People Operations industry and the work Sapling is doing to change it for the better. Perhaps you have a recruiting or HR background and you’re wanting to move closer into the Product world - that would be awesome!
- You have amazing communication skills. You’re going to be the face of Sapling to our customers, after all.
What this opportunity offers:
- A chance to partner with a highly engaged and growing user base at high-profile companies
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and exploration in technology
- A passionate and driven founding team, meaningful and transparent equity, and an opportunity to be intricately involved in building the company.