is looking for a technically savvy, hands-on Solution Consultant to join our rapidly growing team, ensuring prospective and existing customers are successful with Sapling's software.
The Solution Consultant is responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the Sapling sales cycle. Solution's Consultants must be both sales driven and technically acute. They must be successful at selling to Mid-Market and Enterprise decision makers, and convincing C-level and director level executives of the technical benefits of Sapling's software. The Solution Consultant will work in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Product teams, to be the technical bridge between Sapling's Account Executives and their prospects.
- Delivering solution demonstrations to our customers both onsite and online
- Assisting with RFP documentation and responses
- Managing and maintaining sales demo sites
- Building custom scenarios and demo flows for unique client requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills.
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution, while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other internal teams, particularly product management, customer success and marketing.
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced startup environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Distinct passion and people skills.
Nice to Have
- Previous consulting experience implementing software solutions.
- Previous experience in Human Resources or related fields.
- Previous software sales or pre-sales experience.
- PHR, SPHR, CPP or SHRM-CP certification.
- Experience mapping RFI/RFP requirements to software solutions.
The Solution Consultant role offers competitive compensation plan and uncapped commission potential. We also offer a benefits package including medical, dental, paid time off (PTO), employee stock option plan, health and learning stipend, and mentorship.