We are looking for a talented Growth Marketer to join our passionate team.
is a fast growing HR software company headquartered in San Francisco, trusted by some of the world’s leading brands like KPMG, KAYAK, University of California, Sephora and Udemy. We’re on a mission to help companies better connect with employees, and this role is critical in helping Sapling build it’s awareness to our target audience in 2018 and beyond.
What will the Growth Marketer do?
As a Growth Marketer you will be an integral part of the marketing and lead generation team. You work closely with sales and product teams to drive website initiatives forward. We expect you to:
- Develop and optimize our website content and online marketing campaigns at high velocity
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing and analyze results to help optimize website conversion rate
- Develop analytics framework and tools for measuring marketing performance
- Use data to gain insights on user behaviour
- Support digital ad campaigns by contributing creative and landing pages
- Create compelling copy, graphics and videos required to support web content needs
- Minimum of 3+ years in a technical marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, with coursework in website development preferred
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Intercom, Segment, Kissmetrics and Hubspot
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Highly proficient in analyzing data in Excel / Google Sheets (pivot tables, lookups, formulas etc)
- Must have strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, analytical and detail-oriented with ability to deliver data-driven results, analysis, testing and application of findings
- Independent as well as a team player
Where will this role take you?
- We offer a passionate and driven founding team, meaningful and transparent equity and benefits, and an opportunity to be intricately involved in building the company (see our glassdoor reviews)