is looking for a senior engineer to own the technical architecture of Sapling’s web assets and application, lead the build out of Sapling’s technical team, and collaborate on the product roadmap, company strategy and direction.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An experienced and capable Senior Engineer/ Technical Lead to continue to:
- Build and manage our technical infrastructure;
- Build and manage a competent development team;
- Execute Sapling’s product road-map;
- Actively challenge, contribute and participate in company strategy and direction.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS product building
- Expertise in working with Google APIs (including working knowledge of Google Apps Script) and Google Cloud products (Gmail, GCal, Sheets etc.)
- Experience managing multiple engineering teams and enterprise-level security code
- Knowledge of the full stack including APIs and integrations (we use AngularJS, Rails 4.0, Redshift, Postgre SQL and have +10 integrations with other HR technology vendors)
- A technologically diverse background and the willingness/ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong network (you’ll be expected to build your team with referrals)
- Bonus points: Technical domain experience in HR technology (or related vertical)
The Senior Software Engineer role offers competitive compensation. We also offer a benefits package including medical, dental, paid time off (PTO), employee stock option plan, health and learning stipend, and mentorship.
Additionally, you will have;
- A chance to lead the engineering with a highly engaged and growing user base at high-profile companies (Invision, UCSF, Kayak.com, Udemy, Seatgeek to name a few)
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and exploration in technology
- An opportunity to lead, define and grow the development team at Sapling
- An opportunity to play a foundational role in Sapling as we build out the team
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, include your CV and a link to your GitHub. Feel free to include any additional details in the body of your email.