Job Title: IT Support Specialist
Job Function: IT Support Specialist
Reports to: Information Technology Director
Job Type: Full-time
TruFusion is a growing company within the yoga and fitness industry. We are seeking an additional member to join our team as IT Support Specialist who will be providing IT support at corporate HQ, help desk support for our studios, and be an admin for our point
of sale and club management software. The IT Support Specialist will play an important support role in the company; helping departments and individuals by removing any
technology-related roadblocks by troubleshooting issues, resolving problems, and identifying opportunities for preventing challenges. In this role, the IT Support Specialist will directly contribute to general helpdesk administration. This will include providing exemplary
customer service, identifying trends in issues, and overseeing the implementation of solutions from through completion, as well as ongoing attention and maintenance. The technology department supports multiple entities on use of multiple software platforms as well as many types of physical hardware.
- IT support for corporate employees at HQ, and at corporate studios
- IT support for TruFusion members regarding corporate apps like TruConnect
- IT support for franchisees
- Learn and master our point of sale or club management structure and effectively serve as admin
- Administer and become an expert user of internal corporate apps such as GSuite, Naranga, Bridge, Zendesk, Expensify, etc.
- Support the technology related onboarding process of new employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or technical training equivalent
- 2+ year experience in technical support role
- Experience with commercial networking: configuring routers, setting up access points, etc.
- Experience with club management software like MINDBODY or Club Ready is highly desirable
- Experience with GSuite and Zendesk administration desirable
- Experience automating tasks with small scripts (Python, Node, etc.) desirable
- Ability to perform problem determination and resolution of problems reported to IT through the support ticket system or other channels
- Highly proficient with computers (Windows, OSX, iOS, Android). Able to diagnose issues and resolve issues with printer drivers, general office applications, anti-malware alerts, etc.
- Willing to travel
- Patience and communication skills to help fellow employees with computer problems
This position offers a competitive compensation package with medical/dental/vision health insurance options.
Salary commensurate with knowledge-base and experience.