Employment type: Full Time
Salary Job function: Management of the Fitness Program
Reports to: Studio Manager
Drive the educational development of the fitness team and help facilitate the latest trends in fitness. Will ensure all classes are taught to the TruFusion standard and that members receive the highest quality experience in the industry. This position will be responsible for the recruitment and onboarding of new team members. The Director will build community amongst the teachers and students through exceptional quality products which include the highest level of teaching in the industry, a variety of eclectic programming, workshops and training. This is a full- time, exempt position reporting directly to Studio Manager and indirectly to VP of Teacher Development and National Fitness Director.
CUTTING EDGE PRODUCT
• Manage the audition, onboarding, training and quality control processes at the TruFusion Las Vegas Corporate studios.
• Participate in the delivery of fitness training and ongoing education programs.
• Responsible for staying up to date on all fitness and yoga trends to ensure TruFusion classes are the most unique and the highest quality in the industry.
• Manage studio schedules with the goal of increasing studio utilization within given budgets.
• Regularly make recommendations for appropriate modifications based on market.
• Will be responsible for hitting annual targets in fitness.
• Will be responsible for hitting annual targets in workshops and trainings.
• Responsible for the successful attainment of department targets including revenue and member retention
• Will deliver training on class management and customer service for the teachers in the classroom and at the front desk.
• When in the studio and through evaluations will ensure all classes are taught to standard and that all TruFusion employees display the highest level of customer service.
• Build community and camaraderie among team members, teachers and members.
• Will help manage the budget for the fitness department.
• Will participate in the review process for fitness teachers.
• Will be responsible for managing the sub process for the fitness department.
• Will teach 8 classes per week and additional if needed based on sub requests.
• Will spend the rest of the time in the studio working on scheduling, meeting with teachers and training.
• It may be required that a full day is worked on a weekend, but ideally two days per week should be scheduled off, unless the business requires more time in the studios and classroom.
• Have knowledge of all major styles of fitness including established branches and up and coming trends.
• Ability to hire, train and identify fitness teaching talent.
• Experience in and a demonstrated deep understanding of the fitness industry is a must.
• Proven leadership and management ability.
• Enthusiastic, energetic and personable. This person will be passionate and highly knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry.
• CPT and AED certified.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Employee must be able to work hours that exceed 40 hours per week including nights and weekends to meet or interview various team members when they are teaching or are available.
• Ability to successfully teach up to 12 classes per week when needed.
• While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to sit stand for up to 4 hours at a time.
• Ability to work in studio, teach various yoga classes, review and create paperwork, communicate with employees, members and the public.
• Regularly required to demonstrate or explain proper form on fitness activities. Regularly required to lift up to 50 lbs.