Job Function: IT/Technology Director
Reports to: VP of Operations
Job Type: Full-time
TruFusion is a growing company within the yoga and fitness industry. We are seeking an additional member to join our team as our Director of Technology, who will be directing all tech operations to meet corporate and franchise requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
The Director of Technology provides the vision and leadership for designing, developing and implementing IT and tech initiatives that create customer and business value for all IT functions throughout TruFusion corporate, franchise and studio operations. Responsibilities include influencing and directing the company’s IT infrastructure and applications evolution to ensure key business strategies and processes are driven by systems that enable change, growth, and flexibility. The Director must ensure our IT infrastructure and other technology solutions are reliable, secure, cost efficient, and strategically sound, reflecting business needs
and best practice in creating value for the company and our customers. All existing and future technology staff will report to the Director of Technology. This position will report to the VP of Operations.
- Formulates strategies and policies for the technology department
- Establishes, updates, and reports from a project management perspective on all major initiatives
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline and optimize all internal operations
- Design and customize technology systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Oversee the implementation of new systems and provide instruction and oversight to internal IT professionals and other stuff within the organization
- Approve purchases of technological hardware/software and establish partnership with outside vendors
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Direct and organize IT related projects
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways that company can gain competitive advantage.
- Analyze the costs, value and risk of information technology to advise management and suggest actions.
- Lead, inspire, provide support for a team of independent thinkers and doers
- Proven experience as Information Technology Director, CIO or similar managerial role
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong understanding and experience in system security.
This position offers a competitive compensation package with medical/dental/vision health insurance options.
Salary commensurate with knowledge-base and exp
Job Type: Full-time