Job Title: Full-Stack Developer
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Function: Full-Stack Developer
Reports to: Information Technology Director
TruFusion is a growing company within the yoga and fitness industry. We are seeking an additional member to join our team as FullStack developer to maintain, upgrade, and develop new features for TruFusion’s websites and internal apps.TruFusion’s website is one of the first places a potential customer experience a TruFusion product. Therefore, the Full-Stack developer will play an important role in driving growth for the company. By working with the marketing, and creative departments the Full-Stack Developer will build a world-class website that delights visitors and convinces them to visit a studio to try a class. The Full-Stack Developer will also build user-friendly tools and plugins that help marketing tasks such automating promotional changes to the website, or perform A/B testing and analysis. In addition to working with customer-facing websites, the Full-Stack Developer will also help maintain and add new features to the internal corporate apps that are used by other TruFusion employees every day.
- Maintain, update, build new features, and test our public facing websites
- Build tools, plugins, and components to help marketing and creative with publish their content
- Developer and implement a better SEO and A/B testing strategy to improve the effectiveness of our websites
- Build and test new features or fix existing bugs in our internal apps
- Provide top-level support and training for internal apps
- Experience with building and maintaining Wordpress websites and with the LAMP (Linux, Apache2, MySQL, PHP) stack in a professional production environment (This is a strict requirement)
- Experience with scaling LAMP on Google Cloud platform a big plus
- Experience with converting a Wordpress website to a static website using Jekyll, Middleman, Hexo, Hugo, or another static website generator another big plus
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good networking skills and familiarity with Unix/Linux systems including CLI used in checking component status and logs
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous
This position offers a competitive compensation package with medical/dental/vision health insurance options.
Salary commensurate with knowledge-base and experience.
Job Type: Full-time