At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our backend B2B platform helps HR teams improve security and unlock productivity by automating employment and income verifications. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
As Truework's first fully dedicated Frontend Software Engineer, you will play a key role in delivering this vision to our customers, working directly with product and engineering leadership in designing and implementing an elegant frontend experience. Our product and web application serves hundreds of thousands of unique users a month while utilizing the most up-to-date languages and frameworks, including React, Webpack and Express.js. In this role, you will work with the Product team to define and implement new features, as well as with the Sales and Marketing teams to build tools that will help scale and grow customer acquisition channels.We are looking for motivated and independent thinkers with a strong interest in building secure software. We value tenacious curiosity and the ambition to own key business initiatives.
- Own the development of the web applications that power the Truework experience
- Implement tools and technologies to make our web application blazing fast and easy to use
- Build, measure and optimize customer experience and satisfaction with the product
- Improve engineering standards, tools and process
- Being a champion of the frontend, ensuring projects are prioritized appropriately during sprint planning and working with the rest of the engineering team during implementation
- 2-3 years experience in building modern web applications using the latest libraries and frameworks
- Proven experience leading Frontend Web Development in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Holding yourself to a high bar when it comes down to building systems. We handle sensitive personal data and always prioritize security above all else.