Compromised data privacy has led to an increase in identity theft, fraud and financial losses totaling in the billions of dollars. At Truework, we are hyper-focused on building products that enable employees to regain control over how their personal information is shared during high-impact life events. Our integrated backend platform helps HR teams save time by automating employment and income verifications associated with mortgages, personal loans, rental applications and changing jobs. Our employee-first approach prevents identity fraud and protects employees and companies alike from crippling data breaches.
As an early stage startup, we are looking for team-players with insatiable appetites who are eager to learn and develop along with the company. Within this role you will have the opportunity to take part in multiple marketing activities related to events, content, social, etc. You will be working with product marketing to help execute on operations.
- Provide support for marketing as we grow.
- Be incredibly organized to ensure execution at scale.
- Help strengthen our brand. This includes content curation, company product handouts, social media management.
- Interact with third-parties regarding events and logistics.
- Be agile and ready to hop on multiple projects at one time.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy working with a team while crushing your personal goals.
- Interested in learning about the different aspects of marketing at a startup.
- Looking to get experience within a high-growth startup.
- You have worked with g-suite, excel, social media platforms (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook).
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
Full time and part time welcome to apply