About the Role:
As the founding member of Truework's people team, you will have the opportunity to build programs from the ground up. In this role, you will serve as the HR business partner to each internal organization as we grow to 50 FTE and beyond. You will work directly with the executive team in designing an employee experience that fosters growth and inclusion. Reporting directly to the COO, you’ll have the chance to build strategic and scalable systems that make Truework an incredible place to work.
We are looking for a motivated and independent thinker with strong experience in building and leading successful organizations. We value tenacious curiosity and the ambition to own key business initiatives.
About the Company:
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our identity verification platform helps HR teams improve privacy and unlock productivity by automating employment and income verifications. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
- Aligning our people practices with our business objectives and company goals
- Shaping foundational people processes by finding the perfect balance of employee experience, efficiency, and budget
- Championing cross functional relationships with recruiting, office management, and hiring managers to ensure successful onboarding and offboarding.
- Developing and maintaining programs for performance management, employee engagement, long-term organizational planning, and individual contributor and manager/executive training
- Maintaining the employee handbook and recommending new approaches, policies and procedures
- Working with the office operations team to plan offsites and team events that promote Truework’s culture
- Managing and improving employee benefit systems and policies
- Serving as the primary HRBP for all departments
- Proven HR experience (5+ years) preferably within a high-growth technology organization
- Proven project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to establish strong cross-functional relationships at all levels and geographies.
- Strong understanding of compensation and benefit programs
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience partnering with teams on people strategy and creating upward momentum within the organization, fostering an environment of growth and development
- Experience advising on a wide range of employee relations issues, including change management, reorganizations and performance issues
- Passion for helping people reach their maximum potential
- Solid understanding of CA and US employment laws
* Truework is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.