At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our backend B2B platform helps HR teams improve security and unlock productivity by automating employment and income verifications. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
As a Sales Dev at Truework, you will work directly with our account executive team in helping grow our account list. Your main focus will be to identify and qualify prospective accounts in a quick and efficient manner. As an early stage startup, we are looking for team-players with insatiable appetites who are eager to learn and develop along with the company as we build out our SDR function and grow our sales efforts.
- Developing a scalable outreach strategy to be shared with future SDRs
- Providing Account Executives with strong, qualified sales leads
- Creating an organized approach to prospecting to allow for feedback and guidance
- Becoming a sales and product expert by learning from Account Executives throughout each stage of the sales cycle
- Creating qualified opportunities in Salesforce and promoting overall CRM-hygiene
- 1+ years of experience working in a client-facing role (sales/BizDev, customer service/support, retail, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized individual who rarely lets things slip through the cracks
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment