Hydrow by CREW is looking for Customer Champions to join our team!
Hydrow is the live outdoor reality (LOR)™ rower. Led by athletes including those training for the U.S. National Rowing team, Hydrow delivers a live on-river outdoor rowing experience at-home that engages two times more of the body's muscles than biking or running which results in up to 400 calories burned in a 20-minute workout.
At Hydrow by CREW, you’ll have the chance to shape a company that will disrupt the fitness industry and create a meaningful community unmatched in the marketplace today. If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you.
CREW is looking for self-motivated go-getters to join our CREW Support team, which is responsible for helping our customers get the most out of their Hydrow. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new company and build the best possible support experience. If you know your way around a computer, care about excellence, are patient, and willing to roll up your sleeves to help, we want to hear from you!
We put customers front and center! We don’t just want to make customers happy. We want to delight them and surprise them with acts of kindness and understanding. At CREW, we subscribe to the fundamental notion that our customers deserve the best, and that is our measuring stick. We empower our CREW Champions to take care of our customers. There are no scripts. We believe our employees do their best work when they are able to be themselves, have fun, and most importantly, help others.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Supporting customers over the phone, live-chat, or email.
- Educating potential customers about Hydrow
- Helping customers track down orders
- Troubleshooting issues customers encounter - both software and hardware related.
- College Degree or High School Diploma with relevant experience
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build customer relationships
- People who love to make a difference, both for the customer, and for the team
- Warm heart, determination, and a good sense of humor
- A love for fitness and health
- Have a passion for helping people
- Success working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle challenging customer interactions via phone call, chat, or email
- Detail oriented
CREW supports active lifestyles and encourages team members to not only interact with the Hydrow platform, but other competitive platforms on a regular basis.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Experience troubleshooting software or hardware issues
- Experience with logistics/order tracking
- Prior customer support experience
REPORTS TO: Head of Customer Support
About CREW & Hydrow
Started in November 2017, CREW already sold more than $1 million in pre-ordered Hydrow rowers, built almost 50 prototypes, and filmed over 300 on-water workouts for our beta app users. Full production and shipping is anticipated for spring 2019.
At Hydrow by CREW, we are a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. Hydrow by CREW welcomes diversity and actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds perspectives to the team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or veteran status.
CREW is well funded and offers competitive salaries, benefits, and early stage equity.