Join a fast-paced startup in Miami Beach remaking the fitness industry by producing video content for a state-of-the-art rowing machine. The Live Video Content Producer (LVCP) will produce live rowing video content for our workout library by following and filming rowers on the water from a motorboat while live broadcasting. Live footage is uploaded later for editing at company HQ.
The primary role of the LVCP is to create compelling live workouts that inspire people everywhere to engage with CREW to accomplish our mission: increased health and meaningful community engagement. CREW implements an Agile video production process to evaluate, iterate, and implement change on a rapid cycle basis.
Initially, the LVCP will need to be free to work on weekends and as needed when the full-time producer takes time off or is sick. Expansion of the role into more filming during weekdays and/or a full-time role is possible based on candidate success.
- Setting up all cameras as well as sound and broadcasting equipment
- Live cutting between shots during continuous filming and broadcasting the resulting edited stream with a live broadcast unit
- Responsible for putting lavalier mics on the rowers and ensure that the sound quality of the HDMI feed and music
- Ensure specific production deadlines are met and that all the technical parts of production are in sync
- Collaborate closely with a team that includes multiple members - Director, Driver, Production Assistant, and talent - required to complete the episodes of CREW
- Other tasks and duties as assigned and agreed to
One year or equivalent experience in video editing or video production. We will train the right candidate in specifics of the role.
Experience with live video production systems is a plus. Successful candidate will be comfortable using sound equipment including bodypack transmitters and lavalier mics. Knowledge of Final Cut Pro X or/and Adobe Premiere CC 2018 and Apple OS X operating systems is a plus. Strong ability to troubleshoot technical problems and come up with creative solutions is necessary.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to work under deadlines, strong attention to detail, ability to complete projects in a multi-tasking environment.
Enjoy working on the water in Miami Beach.
Producer, Sound and Video Processing Supervisor
CREW is creating the best workout experience in the world: a silent, MOMA beautiful rowing machine. Live and on demand HD video classes, journeys, and races. From your home, virtually row on the most beautiful rivers around the world. World class instructors and world class rowers . Individual and team competitions. Performance tracking. Community.
You have the opportunity to shape a company that will disrupt the fitness industry. We’d like your help creating a great team and culture. A culture where we learn from each other and build great products in a lean, agile environment with quick iterations.
We welcome diversity and actively seek applicants who can bring a variety of backgrounds and perspectives to the team.