Hydrow by CREW is looking for a Operations Lead to join our team!
Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rower. Led by athletes including those training for the U.S. National Rowing team, Hydrow delivers a live on-river outdoor rowing experience at-home that engages two times more of the body's muscles than biking or running which results in up to 400 calories burned in a 20-minute workout.
At Hydrow by CREW, you’ll have the chance to shape a company that will disrupt the fitness industry and create a meaningful community unmatched in the marketplace today. If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you.
As part of CREW’s Supply Chain team, you will work with our 3PL, Customer Care Center and Service partners to coordinate the logistics and delivery from our distribution center to the customer or retailer.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working closely with our 3PL to ensure timely availability of product for our end customers. This will include prioritization of sales orders, troubleshooting of orders that cannot be processed and close communication with the CREW Call Center on supply or order processing issues.
- Managing freight logistics for retailers and consumers, including pricing, tracking and follow up on delivery issues.
- Working closely with the CREW Call Center to expedite and process all warranty returns and repairs through our service partners.
- Being the operations lead on all B2B orders in regards to onboarding retailers, specific retailer requirements, EDI setup and management, supporting delivery dates and minimizing/eliminating chargebacks.
- Analyzing costs in the domestic supply chain and work with Director of Supply Chain to make recommendations to control and/or reduce costs.
- Working closely with Accounting department to manage inventory receipts in Netsuite
- Traveling periodically to domestic partners as needed.
As CREW is an early stage company, this role is likely to evolve over time as our distribution channels expand and other needs arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2+ years in supply chain, warehousing or business planning.
- An understanding of retailer and distributor interaction with regards to sales, inventory and shipping.
- Hands-on, internally driven, and ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.
- Willingness to jump in and help out where needed, even in areas that are outside the job description
- Commitment to meeting deadlines without compromising quality.
CREW supports active lifestyles and encourages team members to not only interact with the Hydrow platform, but other competitive platforms on a regular basis.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Past experience with Netsuite and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical, documentation, and process skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills
REPORTS TO: Chief Production Officer; WORKS CLOSELY WITH: Head of Supply Chain & Logistics
About CREW & Hydrow
Started in November 2017, CREW already sold more than $1 million in pre-ordered Hydrow rowers, built almost 50 prototypes, and filmed over 300 on-water workouts for our beta app users. Full production and shipping is anticipated for spring 2019.
At Hydrow by CREW, we are a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. Hydrow by CREW welcomes diversity and actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds perspectives to the team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or veteran status.
CREW is well funded and offers competitive salaries, benefits, and early stage equity.