True North Custom provides strategic marketing solutions for more than 500 clients nationwide. Using custom content via digital, print, and online campaigns, we target audiences through advanced analytics and strategic marketing messages designed to move healthcare consumers to action.
Our Regional VP of Business Development is an expert lead generator and closer. In this role, you will work with prospects and clients to develop integrated print and digital marketing and communications programs, fostering and growing client relationships. You are a trusted strategist who understands the most effective application of marketing tactics that solve business problems and drive results.
We are looking for extensive and proven new business development experience, a deep understanding of integrated marketing in the healthcare space, and a fierce desire to secure new business and help clients find success. We value energy, passion, tenacity, and creativity. If working for an organization that is dedicated to making a difference is where you want to be, then this is the position for you.
- Generating new opportunities through strategic prospecting that yields qualified leads and accelerates the sales cycle
- Conducting consultative discovery meetings with prospective clients to understand business needs and key objectives
- Creating and delivering proposals for campaigns that will effectively satisfy defined marketing objectives
- Securing new contracts
- Scheduling prospect meetings via telephone and traveling for in-person meetings
- Collaborating with True North’s Account Managers to build relationships with existing clients, bolstering retention and account growth
- Attending events, trade shows and other opportunities to network and promote True North’s products and services
- Leading new client orientations
- Providing sales reporting and forecasting to executive management
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing, communications, finance, economics or related field
- Proven and measurable ability to successfully close new business opportunities
- A minimum of five years healthcare or marketing campaign sales experience
- Experience in selling complex digital marketing solutions, including SEO, email marketing campaigns, lead generation and conversion campaigns, paid search and social media campaigns, and website design and development
- Familiarity with CRM and automation tools
- Proven success in selling services and solutions
- The ability to close new business and perform in high-pressure situations
- Self-motivated personality with commitment to customer service
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively for client and prospect meetings (up to 75%)
What We Offer
- Uncapped commission opportunity
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work schedules
- A customer-centric culture that embraces excellence, urgency, diversity, creativity, and open communication
- A collaborative environment that fosters mutual respect and enhanced results
- Cultivation of each team member’s talent and leadership abilities through continuing education, and a commitment to offering opportunities for internal career growth. We encourage and embrace new ideas and perspective from every member of our team.
Learn more at www.truenorthcustom.com