Truck IT, LLC ("Truck IT"), (Headquartered in Midtown - Atlanta @ the new and upscale We Work building), is focused on revolutionizing construction transportation for both customers (e.g., contractors, quarries) and haulers through our proprietary mobile and web applications. We’ve been recognized as one of BuiltWorlds "45 companies & technologies paving our future in IoT and connected jobsites"... coming in at #15 and the only company based in Atlanta. Our goal is to become the next $1 billion Tech Services company and we need to add a Customer Service Expert to our team move closer to that goal.
This opportunity is ideal for those who are problem solvers, champions of customer success and driven to be integral in a best in class organization. As a Customer Service Expert, you will partner directly with our customers to drive sales revenue and ensure they are maximizing the value we offer.
You will garner the knowledge and skills necessary to advance sales and engage customers. Additionally, you will learn company best practices including an understanding of our proprietary Technology, Services and Product Development divisions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Location, Location, Location – we are located in a brand-new WeWork building in Midtown - Atlanta
- Competitive compensation with incentive opportunities
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision and Commuter
- Becoming an integral part of a winning team surrounded by bright teammates
- Supportive leadership that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance
- Small company culture where everyone’s contribution matters and is valued
- Ability to participate in a constant offering and variety of lunch and learns along with departmental cross training
- Casual work environment and team outings to celebrate our wins
- Joining a company at a high-growth, inflection point and being a part of building something special
Developing and exhibiting expertise in the following areas; relationship development, product knowledge, proprietary technology and superior client service.
- #1 Customer results- prioritize Truck IT customer’s experience by putting them first
- Become a Truck IT product and service expert by developing a deep understanding of the product, industry and market to deliver value to customers about the most applicable use cases relevant to their specific business needs
- Act as a dedicated contact for new customers by answering questions, offering guidance, and engaging them through insights and simplification
- Advocate for customers by capturing and sharing feedback from users to let them know we’re listening
- Truck IT ambassador serving as the point person for daily customer interaction, implementation and activation activities.
- Champion and drive the customer onboarding experience
- Provide engaging training via webinars.
- Anticipating potential challenges with the ability to trouble shoot and problem solve in the moment
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what people are saying and sometimes not saying.
· Bachelor or Associate degree preferred
- Proficiency in troubleshooting computer software, networks, and operating systems
- Experience supporting customers through a variety of contact channels including chat, email, and phone
- Relevant experience in support, customer success, account management, sales or similar. Tech-savvy, able to learn our product well enough to be able to explain it to your grandparents
- Analytical and able to read between the lines to find creative solutions for our customers
- Initiative, innately competitive and able to work with limited direction at times
- A high degree of personal integrity and accountability, possessing a distinct sense of urgency
- Talent for connecting with diverse teams and individuals
· A sense of humor – we’re not kidding
- Bonus for previous experience in tech start-up, commercial construction or transportation logistics