Truck IT, LLC ("Truck IT"), (Headquartered in Midtown Atlanta) is searching for a VP - Sales. We are focused on revolutionizing construction transportation services for both contractors and haulers through our proprietary mobile and web applications. We’ve been recognized as one of BuiltWorlds "45 companies & technologies paving our future in IoT and connected jobsites"... coming in at #15 and the only company based in Atlanta. Our goal is to become the next $1 billion Tech Services company with your help.
This opportunity is ideal for an all-star sales person with leadership experience in the construction industry that can leverage their insight and relationships to drive revenue through an aggressive growth plan alongside new market penetration. We seek those who are true problem solvers, champions of customer success and highly skilled at consultative sales.
The exceptional VP - Sales will possess the knowledge and skills necessary to advance and close sales. Along with the opportunity to build a surrounding Sales team as a force multiplier, you will master company best practices throughout the organization including an expert understanding of our proprietary Technology, Services and Product Development divisions.
Demonstrating expertise in the following areas; team building, relationship development, sales skills, product knowledge, order fulfillment, proprietary technology and superior client service.
- Prioritize the customer’s Truck IT experience by putting them first
- Become a Truck IT product and service expert by developing a deep understanding of the product and market to deliver value to customers about the most applicable use cases relevant to their specific business needs
- Building and servicing a customer base to maximize profits and productivity for our customers and Truck IT
- Identifying customer pain points relating to material or hauling needs to ensure delivery of high quality service
- Manage, track, and report sales activities within our CRM
- Strategize with leadership team to grow existing accounts, identify new revenue streams and provide insight for product/service enhancements
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of viable prospects
- Leverage sales tools to increase market penetration and market share ( ie: geographic territories and sectors)
- Occasional onsite project management
- Research and identify business opportunities with new and existing accounts by understanding the client’s needs through discovery calls (effectively following up and generating interest)
- Talent attraction - identifying, recruiting, onboarding and coaching new sales team members
- Communicate with operations and transportation services to ensure availability and service delivery
- Provide customer feedback regarding best practices and analytics for performance management
- Actively participates in community outreach and educational programs to include; industry trade associations, local Chamber of Commerce and local as well as state government commitments.
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree or relevant construction sales experience
- Track record of successful sales experience
- A commanding desire to learn and excel in sales by having a plan to attack each day
- Innately competitive and able to work with limited direction at times
- High customer service orientation – strong interpersonal and communication skills, driven to deliver exceptional results
- A high degree of personal integrity and accountability, a desire to make an immediate contribution, and possession of a distinct sense of urgency
- Identifies and takes advantage of leadership and coaching opportunities
- A sense of humor – Seriously
- Bonus for previous experience in tech start-up or transportation logistics
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive compensation with incentive and bonus opportunities
- Becoming an integral part of a winning team surrounded by bright teammates s
- Supportive leadership that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance
- Small company culture where everyone’s contribution matters and is valued
- Ability to participate in a constant offering and variety of lunch and learns along with departmental cross training
- Experience joining a company at a high-growth, inflection point
- Opportunity to be a part of building something special
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision and Commuter