Currently looking for a Local Dedicated Route Class A Driver in the Brattleboro VT area.
Must have 3 Months driving experience and live within 50 miles of Brattleboro VT , 05301.
- .50 CPM
- $12.50 / stop 15-20 total stops per Weekly on Avg.
- $22.40/ lift gate stop
- $15 / HR detention after the 1 HR
- $15/HR safety training.
- $1440 Weekly AVG
- $75,000 Yearly AVG
- Shift available starts between 12am-5am.
- Off Sat - Sun
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
- Deliver fresh and frozen groceries on a '53,'51,'48,or'46 feet to supermarkets and distribution centers.
- Multi-stop loads, usually 2-3 stops per tlr.
- Driver normally do 2 loads per day or one long load.
- Driver will pick up return product at the final stop or pick up a backhaul back to the DC
- Mostly no touch but some unloading can be required. Driver will be trained in pallet jack usage to help in unloading at the store
- Driver will help support other accts in the local area as needed.
- Assigned Trucks.
- Truck can not be taken home for off. Driver Must have personal transportation to and from work daily.
- Driver should understand the importance of customer service and have good customer service skills.
- Uniforms are provided and maintained by the acct.
- Driver will train for 1-2 weeks after orientation. Paid $160/day for training0
- Requires Only 3 months+ of CDL A driving experience
- Must Have a Good work History
- Have A Good Driving Record
- The Ability To Pass Background Check & Drug Screen
Don't Delay! Contact Ida Today! This one wont last long
866-889-4225 Ext 703