Our company is seeking an individual to work as a weekend Job Adviser for our rapidly growing Job Adviser Platform within TruckersReport.com. We are the largest online community of professional truck drivers and provide recruitment advertising solutions and tools to trucking companies who are looking to hire experienced truck drivers. This role is 100% virtual, work-from-home, as the TruckersReport workforce is entirely remote.
This will be a part time weekend position averaging 16-28 hrs depending on the individual.
Pay is $17 - $25 per hour, commensurate with experience.
Our Job Advisers must be able to work in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will be able to multitask, navigate our internal system, interview drivers using the outbound/inbound call features, report and update driver profiles and eventually match them with the right customer based on the criteria given during the interview/recruiting process. Our Job Advisers are often the first point of contact for driver candidates, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Job Adviser Responsibilities
- Work with our online network of Class A CDL Truck Drivers along with Driver Candidates
- Review and Update Driver Profiles within our Job Adviser Platform
- Match drivers with available truck driving opportunities from our customer base
- Advise drivers on which opportunities best align with their qualifications
- Input data into the company computer platform to keep each candidate record updated
- Assist drivers with direct applications for open positions
Job Adviser Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills
- High level of professionalism
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Must be able to work weekends