Dental office located in Mesa, Arizona is seeking a Dental Patient Services Coordinator. As a critical member of our team, demeanor and confidentiality is a crucial aspect of this position. This person will be an important member of our team and must be willing to perform a wide breadth of activities.
We are looking for a fun, positive person who is detail oriented and can multi-task with great energy. Previous dental billing experience and thorough knowledge of Dentrix and Dolphin software is required.
There is a tremendous opportunity for growth in our company.
Essential Functions - Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with dental patient to review financial obligations.
- Examine and verify the documentations of new incoming patients and get a breakdown of insurance coverage.
- Answer incoming calls and responded in a professional and courteous manner.
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Maintain an organized filing system with the correct up to date dental and medical history.
- Review delinquent accounts and send appropriate correspondence.
- Receive and review EOB's and ERA's.
- Resolve accounts in software based on EOB's and ERA's received.
- Review EOB's and ERA"S for correct payment.
- Appeal Claims that have been paid incorrectly.
- Check on outstanding claims.
- Ensure security and confidentiality of data and office technology.
- Perform additional daily tasks and/or special projects as necessary.
- Previous experience with dental billing using Dentrix and Dolphin software.
- Previous experience with Dentrix and Dolphin software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
- The Ability to manage priorities and focus on completing tasks efficiently and within allotted time frames.
- Experience performing research utilizing the Internet.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience implementing and managing organizational protocols.
- The ability to follow directions, sometimes from multiple sources, and determine priorities.
- Bilingual a big plus.
Proof of the following immunizations must be presented within the first 30 days of employment. If there are immunizations on the list below that the candidate has not received, they must make arrangements to obtain the immunizations listed at their own cost. All immunizations listed below are required except for the Influenza shot.
- Measles: 2 vaccine dose or positive antibody titer.
- Mumps: 2 immunizations or positive antibody titer.
- Rubella: 1 immunization or positive antibody titer.
- Hepatitis B: 3 dose vaccine or antibody titer to prove immunity.
- TD or Tdap: 1 vaccine or a single Tdap booster.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox): Serologic evidence of immunity or 2 immunizations given 1 month apart.
- TB: Evidence of 2 PPD tests within the year prior to employment or 2-step PPD test.
- Influenza: Not required, but recommended.
If you excel in the above requirements, please submit your resume with a brief cover letter and salary history for consideration.