Dental billing company located in Tempe, Arizona is seeking a Dental Billing Specialist. As a critical member of our team, demeanor and confidentiality is a crucial aspect of this position. This person will be an important member of our team and must be willing to perform a wide breadth of activities -- nothing should be beneath them.
We are looking for a fun, positive person who is detail oriented and can multi-task with great energy. Previous dental billing experience and thorough knowledge of Dentrix G5 software is required. There is a tremendous opportunity for growth in our company.
Essential Functions - Duties & Responsibilities:
· Communicate effectively with various insurance companies to verify and resolve any discrepancies.
· Examine and verify the documentations of new incoming patients and get a breakdown of insurance coverage.
· Answer incoming calls and responded in a professional and courteous manner.
· Maintain an organized filing system with the correct up to date dental and medical history.
· Review delinquent accounts and send appropriate correspondence.
· Receive and review EOB’s and ERA’s
· Resolve accounts in software based on EOB’s and ERA’s received
· Review EOB’s and ERA”S for correct payment
· Appeal Claims that have been paid incorrectly
· Check on outstanding claims
· Ensure security and confidentiality of data and office technology.
· Perform additional daily tasks and/or special projects as necessary.
· Previous experience with dental billing using Dentrix G5.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities
· The Ability to manage priorities and focus on completing tasks efficiently and within allotted time frames.
· Experience performing research utilizing the Internet.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Experience implementing and managing organizational protocols.
· The ability to follow directions, sometimes from multiple sources, and determine priorities.
· Flexibility and a willingness to perform other reasonable duties as requested, including willingness and ability to stay late on occasion and be flexible
If you excel in the above requirements, please submit your resume with a brief cover letter and salary history for consideration.