Medical/Dental billing company located in Tempe, Arizona is seeking a Part-Time Office Assistant. As a critical member of our team, demeanor and confidentiality is a crucial aspect of this position.
The candidate will be responsible for
· Answering the main phone line and routing phone calls
· Answering phone calls from patients regarding their bill
· Building patient charts from information faxed in by clients
· Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory
· Greeting visitors
· Calling on Accounts Receivable
We are looking for a fun, positive person who is detail oriented and can multi-task with great energy.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive attitude.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
· The Ability to manage priorities and focus on completing tasks efficiently and within allotted time frames.
· Proficient computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Google Docs.
· Ability to learn new company specific software program
· Ability to use a multi-line phone system.
· Experience performing research utilizing the Internet.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Able to use fax and scanner.
The ability to follow directions, sometimes from multiple sources, and determine priorities.
Must be available to work Monday-Friday, 20 hours per week. Some flexibility in the daily schedule which can be discussed further during an interview.
If you excel in the above requirements, please submit your resume with a brief cover letter for consideration.