Dental Clinic located in South Jordan, Utah is seeking a Part-Time Dental Patient Services Coordinator. As a critical member of our team, demeanor and confidentiality is a crucial aspect of this position. This person will be an important member of our team and must be willing to perform a wide breadth of activities.
We are looking for a fun, positive person who is detail oriented and can multi-task with great energy. Previous dental billing experience and thorough knowledge of axiUm Academic dental software is required. There is a tremendous opportunity for growth in our company.
Essential Functions - Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with dental patients to review financial obligations.
- Examine and verify the documentations of new incoming patients and get a breakdown of insurance coverage.
- Answer incoming calls and responded in a professional and courteous manner.
- Schedule patient appointments
- Maintain an organized filing system with the correct up to date dental and medical history.
- Review delinquent accounts and send appropriate correspondence.
- Receive and review EOB's and ERA's.
- Resolve accounts in software based on EOB's and ERA's received.
- Review EOB's and ERA"S for correct payment.
- Appeal Claims that have been paid incorrectly.
- Check on outstanding claims.
- Ensure security and confidentiality of data and office technology.
- Perform additional daily tasks and/or special projects as necessary.
- Previous experience with axiUm Academic dental software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Excellent ability to multitask, or excel in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to manage priorities and focus on completing tasks efficiently and within allotted time frames.
- Experience performing research utilizing the Internet.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience implementing and managing organizational protocols.
- The ability to follow directions, sometimes from multiple sources, and determine priorities.
- Bilingual a big plus.
If you excel in the above requirements, please submit your resume with a brief cover letter and salary history for consideration.
Job Type: Part-Time: An 8-hour shift on Friday's and also flexible during the week to cover when the clinic is short staffed due to illness and/or vacation.