Trimble Transportation Mobility (TTM)
TTM provides technology solutions to the transportation industry, providing mobility, video and software solutions that give commercial fleet managers and drivers tools to streamline safety, efficiency and control. To make the industry greener, safer and better. TTM’s network communications, mobility and analytics products are used by major truck manufacturers and more than 3,000 fleets throughout North America.
Challenging and impactful opportunity to provide Human Resources Generalist support to the Transportation & Logistics businesses in Europe. Provides day-to-day HR functions including; employee and labor relations, staffing, performance management, team culture and engagement, employment equity programs, and managing reward systems. Establishes relationships with business leaders, employees and HR partners to execute on work that varies from standard to complex.
- 50% HR Generalist Responsibilities and Support: Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills. Resolves employee relations’ issues with a systematic approach. Works with employees, managers and employee representatives to determine root causes of issues and applies relevant solutions consistent with legal requirements and Trimble philosophy. First point of contact for works councils and other employee representation bodies. Works with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues. Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes. Crafting of business and people solutions.
- 20% Talent Acquisition: The HR Generalist will partner with internal hiring managers and the Recruiter to drive the hiring process. This position will assist in identifying and defining hiring needs and collaborating with a variety of internal clients to hire the best talent. The HR Generalist will participate in interviews, compensation recommendations and on-boarding of new hires.
- 15% HR Administration: Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures. Administers payroll and/or partners with Payroll vendor for payroll administration.
- 15% Training & Development: Assist in the creation, implementation and execution of learning and development programs. Ensure that the programs are modern, strategic and provide development to our entire business. Manages and coordinates the implementation of staff training, management development activities and performance management systems. Facilitates organization, leadership and employee development efforts.
*Ability to travel up to 30%, including some international travel.
Miscellaneous HR Responsibilities as needed.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Human Resources in an international environment
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Multilingual - English, French and preferably Dutch
- Competent in written and oral communication – including making presentations and providing status updates.
- Ability to establish, build and maintain strong relationships
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Work with information that requires discretion and confidentiality.
- Experience working in a matrixed and distributed organizational structure and to collaborate and interact with all international stakeholders.
Experience working in Human Resources in a Technology Company
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D