Since our founding in 1983, TMW Systems has become the nation’s leading developer of enterprise software for transportation service companies and logistics operations. From our offices in seven cities across the US and Canada, we enhance vital supply chains in North America that connect manufacturing, raw material, agriculture, oil & energy, retail, wholesale, food & beverage, distribution businesses and mobile service providers with higher efficiency, greater visibility and improved responsiveness. Our expanding product range covers operations, dispatch, finance, business intelligence, process optimization, routing and scheduling, asset maintenance and a variety of cloud-based applications and services. We serve over 3,000 distinct customers in commercial and private transportation sectors, from trucking and distribution to 3PLs, construction fleets, municipal and waste management fleets, plus fuel & energy. Our most valued business asset continues to be our Associates--high-performing professionals with exceptional capability, creativity and ingenuity. Our people demonstrate strong dedication to their own success and that of TMW Systems, Inc.
This candidate will need to learn the structure of a complex, mature software applications and be able locate and repair problems in the code. Applicant will be involved in full life cycle development of new features and products. He or she will be thorough in making sure all code changes meet our quality standards and the needs of our customers.
· Aptitude for designing and coding software and a desire to do quality work
· Knowledge of object oriented software development
· Experience in MFC/C++, Java, JDBC, and SQL
· Experience in developing web applications using JSP, Servlets, and Tomcat
· Experience with MySQL(preferred), MS SQL Server or DB2
· Time management skills to handle multiple task assignments and prioritize work appropriately
· The drive and natural tendency to keep their technology skills up to date
· Good verbal and written communication skills demonstrating the ability to work with customers inside or outside of the company
- Mobile Communications development
- Prior transportation industry experience
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the transportation industry a huge plus
Travel Required: Limited
TMW Systems is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
TMW Systems Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of TMW via email, the Internet or in any method without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of TMW. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by TMW as a result of the referral or through other means.