Founded in 1995 and based in Plantation, Florida, e-Builder, a Trimble Company, is the pioneer of a fully integrated, cloud-based construction management software. Our client list reads as the “who’s, who” in all our vertical markets: Facebook, CalTech, INOVA Healthcare, and Chicago Transit Authority – to name just a few - . As one of the fastest growing companies in South Florida, we are proud to be named a ‘Florida Company to Watch,’ to be nominated as one of South Florida’s best places to work and have our CEO named South Florida Business Journal’s Ultimate CEO. We’re excited to find innovative ways to combine technology with construction with a fun work environment. To learn more about our award-winning organization and corporate culture visit www.e-builder.net
The Director – HR is responsible for acquiring, developing and retaining our most precious asset – human capital. You will maintain and execute processes for hiring, career development and retention and you will lead the charge to ensure that e-Builder is regarded as a great place to work and employer of choice. This position is an integral part of the management team and reports to the CFO. In this role, you will lead the HR team and collaborate closely with the management team to meet your goals.
Talent Management & Retention:
- Implement a process (with the leadership team) to foster employee career development.
- Ensure the performance management and assessment process is executed company-wide.
- Training – Implement a balance of internal and external training (including leadership and management training) and measure the impact.
Culture and Engagement Steward:
- Execute strategies to maintain the company culture and positive employee relations.
- Define and execute a plan that results in maximum engagement of current and new employees.
- Execute company events that foster employee relationships and build team spirit.
- Spearhead the company’s community involvement and charitable giving programs.
- Support a hiring strategy that supports the business goals and anticipates marketplace trends.
- Develop strategies to ensure e-Builder is positioned to successfully attract ‘A’ players.
- Manage all recruiting efforts to meet the company and department hiring goals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to promote e-Builder as an employer of choice.
- Maintain employee benefits that support the business goals, long term performance and continuity of employees and recognizes marketplace trends.
- Provide benefits administration for employees and promotion to prospective employees.
- Implement processes, systems and reporting to support flawless execution of all HR functions.
- Ensure HR is compliant with all laws, regulations and Trimble’s policies
- 10+ years in HR with 5+ years as a manager with direct reports; high growth business.
- Experience implementing and maintaining an HRIS system.
- Demonstrated process oriented mindset and approach to human resources.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain discretion with employee or other sensitive matters.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. SHRM certification is preferred.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Compliance with all laws and Trimble policies
- Hiring – Meet the hiring goals that support the business objectives.
- Employee Retention is at or better than the industry standard for a similar type company.
- Corporate training program in place that supports the business and our engagement goals.
- Employees are fully engaged - Engagement score of 9 or more.
If you can accomplish the above then you have what it takes to be a successful Director, Human Resources here at e-Builder!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace