Responsible for building out, deploying and maintaining all AWS infrastructure and services within a managed service environment.
Job Duties/Accountabilities of Position:
- Collaborate with technical teams to design, develop, implement, and optimize a complete end-to-end DevOps solution that transforms the organization at the enterprise level
- Implement DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code (Terraform), continuous integration and automated deployment
- Work in a DevOps capacity with a desire to automate everything
- Provision and maintain all servers using configuration management tools
- Use coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Work closely with the software engineers to help share knowledge and improve quality of practices
- Maintain end-to-end security ensuring best practices are always implemented
- Implement process and quality improvements through task automation
- 3+ years of experience with DevOps Automation
- Good understanding of the software development process
- Methodical and detail oriented, with solid analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Good team player
- Dedication to quality and a positive, collaborative attitude and approach to testing
- Extremely self-motivated, able to find opportunities for improvement and tackle them, without external direction
- Experience with multiple operating systems like Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, etc.
- Strong Experience in AWS technologies, Docker
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Working experience as a DevOps Engineer will be considered in place of a Degree
If you can accomplish the above then you have what it takes to be a successful DevOps Engineer here at e-Builder!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace