Junior EMEA Marketing-Communications Professional (Temporary contract)
Assist the EMEA Marketing-Communications Manager in the execution of the Trimble Agriculture Marketing activities. The Position will include interactions with our distribution partners, sales team members, marketing and communications team members, media, vendors and other cross-functional team members to produce a variety of print, web, interactive and sales communications and materials, as well as assist with day-to-day external department activities.
· Support the execution of marketing campaigns and sales lead generation for the EMEA region.
· Liaise with the sales team and event manager to organize & promote regional events
· Create campaign reporting and metrics to determine marketing program effectiveness.
· Ensure that regional marketing material and products meet the branding and corporate message guidelines.
· Support translation and localization of appropriate marketing, advertising and corporate messages
· Develop and distribute regional sales tools such as brochures and product information.
This position requires the ability to consistently produce a high volume of quality work, meet tight deadlines and follow-up with clients to complete assignments on time. Candidate must possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, willingness to see projects through to completion and the following skills:
· Previous experience in Marketing Communications
· Candidate will be a supportive team member as well as work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills required.
· Detail-oriented with the ability to follow directions of the EMEA Marketing-Communications Manager.
· (not compulsory) Experience in high-tech manufacturing or agriculture marketing
· Superior written and verbal communication skills (Native German and fluent English)
Education and Experience
· A Bachelor’s degree and previous experience in marketing, communications, journalism or advertising
· Must have experience taking technical language and translating it into messaging that is customer-centric
· Creative writer, demonstrating the ability to effectively communicate technical topics and product details to a broad audience.
· Native German and fluent English (other languages, such Turkish, Spanish, Italian or French is a plus)
· Role will be based in Munich