• Responsible for delivering all aspects of data solution including designing data models for large enterprise applications, and implementing a highly scalable data analytics platform.
• Development of a future-proof data architecture that handle current and future data challenges
• Development of a data model that supports multi-tenant architecture providing row-level data isolation
• Development of a data platform that provides data-driven decision (DDD) making capabilities through machine learning and deep learning techniques.
• Development of a data platform that ingest and process massive amount of data sourced from operational systems, social media, logs, GPS and engine sensors, etc.
• Development of a data architecture that adheres to modern UX principles offering the best-in-class user experience to customers
• Analyze, design and implement analytical and operational capabilities in data architecture
• An architecture that supports effective isolation rules providing easier data casting
• Employ industry standard security mechanism to protect and preserve data
• Define data modeling principles, change management policies, and maintenance procedures.
• Collaborate with product managers, enterprise application architects and operation teams to ensure the proposed solution aligns with business goals and objectives.
• Partner with various stakeholders within the business to drive success
• A key stakeholder in developing an integration hub that supports 400+ vendor data
• Facilitate training workshops to educate teams on newer data platforms.
• Collaborate with on/offshore engineering teams to design, develop and test solutions.
• Manage a team of data analyst and responsible for developing a career path for them
• Responsible for working with other managers within the organization in creating data owners and stewards
• 5 – 10 years of experience in architecting data models for modern application architecture providing real-time data analytics.
• Experience designing, developing and deploying Data Lake and Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions in public and private cloud is a must.
• Candidate must have extensive knowledge in using NoSQL & SQL database technologies such as Mongo, Cassandra, Postgre, MySQL, SQL Server, Etc.
• Hand-on experience in building enterprise systems using eventually-consistent models.
• Ability to understand market and business requirements and translate them into implementable blueprints for the teams.
• Apt to learn new technologies and socialize them with enterprise application and data teams.
• Bachelor degree in computer science, I.T. or relevant field is must.
• Knowledge of the transportation industry is a huge plus
• Experience in designing Master Data Management solution and rolling out data governance process across the enterprise.
• Experience in utilizing message brokers such as RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus, Amazon SQS & SNS, Kafka and others.
• Experience in using caching systems such as Redis, MemCache and others.