The Trimble Cloud Platform team builds common cloud services such as file storage, authentication, authorization, and data processing that are used by Trimble and Trimble partners in the Buildings, Construction, Transportation, Agriculture, and Geospatial industries. Our cloud services allow Trimble businesses to efficiently build applications and connect content throughout its lifecycle.
Language Skills: (Anyone)
REST-API’s, HTTP, Understanding cloud systems,
Testing tool experience:
PostMan, JUnit, TestNG
- Effectively communicate issues, problems and solutions to customers
- Will be expected to handle customer support cases and provide a technical evaluation of the issue and escalation in engineering terms to the development team.
- Will be able to point out the errors in adherence of customer code to specifications.
- Create and follow-up on unresolved issues reported by customer providing periodic updates by working closely with the development team.
- Provide postman scripts to customers explaining workflows.
- Development responsibilities
- Have a deep understanding of standard authentication protocols like OpenIdConnect, OAuth 2.0, SAML2.0, WS-Federation etc, and validate code written against the specification.
- Automate web and mobile applications.
- Look for scope for documentation improvements.
- Ability to communicate effectively about user problems.
- Ability to understand and test complex systems and workflows.
- Ability to test adherence of a code to a specification.
- Ability to debug and narrow down the buggy component in a complex systems.
- Ability to communicate user issues as feedback to engineering team.
- Ability to understand standard RFC specifications and test the systems.
- Understanding of standard authentication protocols like openid connect, OAuth2.0, SAML2.0, WS-Federation etc is a plus.
- Ability to code automation for web and mobile applications is a plus.
- Knowledge on testing tools like postMan is a plus.