Trimble Solutions Sweden provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers.
We are looking for a Sales Manager for our Building & Construction products, based in our office in Västerås, Sweden.
- Leading our Swedish Sales activities and the Swedish Sales Team.
- Developing our local Key Account work.
- Responsible for achieving sales budget, including both group and personal sales targets.
- Developing our market position together with Structures Marketing and Service team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good experience & track record in B-to-B sales management and preferable relevant industry experience in either consulting civil & structural engineering practice or relevant construction business.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English.
- Experience and knowledge of 3D modelling software and other solutions that supports Building Information Modelling (BIM) processes and interoperability between software.
If you want to join in one of the leading building and construction software companies in the world, send you CV with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible
. About Trimble
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. For more information, visit: www.trimble.comTrimble Employment Data Privacy Statement. This website allows you to apply for career opportunities at Trimble and its affiliated companies. This statement is to notify you of the practices that will govern the processing of personal information you provide on the employment section of this website and to obtain your consent for the use of this personal information consistent with this notice.