Measures of Success:
- Implement new tools to help address or minimize the content creation challenges
- Take ownership, proactively look for possibilities in improving the product, be accountable and drive the UI and UX aspects of the products
- Facilitate agile ceremonies, e.g. product backlog refinement, planning, daily standups, grooming, sprint reviews, retrospectives.
- Prioritize multiple tasks in an agile, fast-paced environment, and provide an avenue for continuous learning
- Investigate and recommend process improvements and be an active participant in regular retrospective meetings
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Document development efforts and results, and communicate them with project stakeholders, management, developers, and QA team as required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- BS/BA degree preferred, ideally in computer science or other engineering fields
- Minimum 3+ years of Backend and Frontend development experience
- Experience working in an agile development environment, ideally with experience working with a distributed team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong ability documenting code and API’s
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, LeSS, etc.
- Used bug tracking tools like Jira and have reported issues with root cause analysis
- Well versed with Git version control including merging and branching
- Ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while still being able to adapt quickly to change
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently as well as work effectively with team members
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity, and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
#engineering #brasov #software