Trimble Consulting is recruiting for a Senior Consultant to fill an opportunity in Paris, France.
Trimble Consulting Group is an AEC technology development and consulting company providing leading edge solutions to the industry's most challenging projects. Our clients include some of the most recognized international architects, engineers, contractors, and owners working on some of the world's most ambitious projects. We support the adoption of BIM technology and processes through project based services, allowing teams to advance their use of these critical systems while meeting project schedules. Working alongside owners, architects, engineers and contractors across the globe, we leverage our deep expertise in digital construction and complex project delivery to manage risk and ensure quality, schedule and budget. We approach every project with the client’s goals and objectives in mind and achieve transformational results through a proven method of defining, designing, implementing and optimizing data-driven project systems. Fueled by technology, we empower clients with control, transparency and insights into areas they care about most.
A Senior Consultant will be responsible for the implementation of digital design and construction methods and tools on a range of project phases and types. In conjunction with a Project Manager you will design and implement project solutions and workflows for designers, engineers and builders.
Daily tasks include modeling complex systems and geometries, technology configuration, creating and managing project databases, auditing and reviewing BIM data, customization via scripting, and training/support for both groups and individuals.
Required Skill Sets:
- Wireframe, Surface & Solid Modeling
- Geometry Optimization & Automation
- Parametric BIM Production & Coordination
- Construction Modeling and Simulation
- BIM Data Extraction and Analytics
- Process Mapping & Implementation
- Fluent in French and English
Measures of Success:
- Deep interest in learning new skills and knowledge with the ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Intermediate to advanced level of knowledge and understanding of construction methods, processes, and systems with understanding common construction terminology and standards as well as various building types and systems
- Strong knowledge of current trends and standards in the BIM Industry
- Capacity to interact with the Client and its team for on-site missions
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years of professional BIM Practice, preferably on a Construction environment
- Graduate degree in architecture, engineering, or construction management
- Experience with Revit and/or digital design tools + Collaborative Platforms
- Good to fluent in English and French
Please visit https://trimbleconsulting.com/
to know more about the projects you are going to work on as a senior consultant at Trimble. Do you have questions about the position, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation,status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
#engineering #emea #paris