Title: Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist
Location: Westminster, Colorado
Department: Trimble Advanced Positioning
We’re looking for a B2B digital marketing rockstar. Someone who has helped change the trajectory of businesses through carefully crafted digital strategy and innovative execution that has etched brands into consumer minds and driven engagement and conversion metrics into the stratosphere. Of course, you can demonstrate this through previous work that will make us stand up and take notice. You’ve managed a marketing automation platform, ideally Hubspot, and you’re an absolute maestro at orchestrating digital campaigns that have sparked water-cooler conversation for days and blown typical performance benchmarks out of the water.
You have a relentless drive for improving your craft, an intellectual curiosity that pushes boundaries and the business influence to drive change as you quickly establish yourself as THE trusted digital marketing expert for the organization. Yes, our expectations are high, but so is the reward for the right candidate. The opportunity to work with wicked smart people supporting business and technology innovation that is helping transform how entire industries work.
- Develop digital strategies that build awareness, stimulate demand generation and drive engagement with the Trimble brand
- Continually evaluate usability, design, content, and conversion of business websites and modify based on analytics and site performance metrics
- Management of the design, development, and maintenance of business websites (Wordpress)
- Edit and post content, videos, webinars and other marketing material on websites and social platforms
Develop digital marketing campaigns, both brand and product/service-oriented, to drive engagement and conversion
- Define target segments, manage email drip campaigns, implement A/B testing and oversee analytics to continually monitor and modify campaigns as appropriate
- Knowledge and experience with Hubspot highly desired.
- Manage paid search, SEO/SEM and PPC
- Collaborate on social media strategy and oversee execution for Trimble Advanced Positioning businesses
- You love Marketing technology and stay at the forefront of what’s new, relevant and exciting in B2B marketing to improve efficiency, reduce cost and improve overall digital marketing process and effectiveness
- Willingness to support other tactical functions, as needed, given we are a small but scrappy marketing communications team that often wears many hats to get the job done
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 7+ years of marketing experience for a B2B company or agency supporting B2B clients. 5+ years supporting digital marketing strategy and execution.
- The positive attitude that energizes teams and inspires others
- Website design, development, and management for marketing and e-commerce sites (Wordpress experience required)
- Experience managing PPC, SEO/SEM including paid search
- Experience developing and managing email and social marketing campaigns with the skillset to fully leverage the capabilities of a robust marketing automation platform (Hubspot experience required)
- Strong understanding of current and progressive digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Ability to thrive working independently, as well as in a complex, matrixed organization requiring cross-functional engagement and project leadership
- Ability to work fast and pivot quickly as business requirements demand
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial, and transportation and logistics.
Information to Review:
The following links are recommended in order to better your understanding of Trimble, and the products available within this particular division.
Videos to Review:
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D