Are you anxious to work for a company that values and recognizes that a well-executed sales strategy will lead to the transformational growth and success of a business? If so read on! The Enterprise Sales Executive is an integral part of the e-Builder sales team who is responsible for executing specific sales strategies and for selling our Company’s products and services into the Public Sector market. This is a home office based, field sales position with an estimated 50-75% travel, responsible for new customer acquisition. If you are driven by innovation and want to put your thumb print on an industry leading solution, then this is your next career move!
Founded in 1995 and based in Sunrise, Florida, e-Builder, a Trimble Company, is the pioneer of a fully integrated, cloud-based construction management software. Our client list reads as the “who’s, who” in all our vertical markets: Facebook, Caltech, INOVA Healthcare, and Chicago Transit Authority – to name just a few - . As one of the fastest growing companies in South Florida, we are proud to be named a ‘Florida Company to Watch,’ to be nominated as one of South Florida’s best places to work and have our CEO named South Florida Business Journal’s Ultimate CEO. We’re excited to find innovative ways to combine technology with construction with a fun work environment. To learn more about our award-winning organization and corporate culture visit www.e-builder.net
In this Field/Outside Sales role you will be responsible for launching a new market for a well-established leader in the Construction Project Management software industry. This will include first hand development of market intelligence and new customer acquisition in your assigned territory.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define and execute sales pursuit strategies within your assigned territory
- Collaborate with Inside Sales, Solution Engineering and Marketing in support of your territory business plan
- Effective pipeline management to accurately forecast and close new business
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing
- Execute the e-Builder sales process and document your activity in our CRM of record Salesforce.com
- Pipeline development and prospecting including cold calling and leveraging LinkedIn Navigator for social selling
- 4 year college degree is preferred
- 5+ years sales experience in a software sales position, SaaS preferred
- Demonstrated history of sales target and quota achievement
- 3+ years sales experience in the Power Utilities market
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with C-level executives and to present and discuss technical issues in a polished, well-spoken manner both in person and over the phone.
- 50-75% travel required
If you can accomplish the above then you have what it takes to be a successful Outside Sales Executive here at e-Builder!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug Free Workplace