.NET Web Developer
For 80+ years, Iron Solutions has been the leading provider of used equipment data across lenders, dealers, and OEM’s. Web Application developers are responsible for the maintenance and development of products for our customers. This includes programmed web applications such as Iron Search, Iron Builder, Iron Guides as well as legacy applications that need to be maintained and refactored.
The developer is expected to provide escalation support to technical issues that cannot be addressed by support in relation to web products. Creative design skills, as well as coding implementation skills, are in high use. Personal task management, time management, usage of version control, following coding standards and assisting in problem-solving are daily expectations. Web Application developers are expected to take direction from the Solution Architect in approaching problems as well as come up with creative solutions on their own.
Measures of Success:
- Provides refactoring/performance/UI improvement suggestions on a regular basis
- Effectively plan and develop Web Applications for Iron customers to improve their profitability and to gather information
- Ensure that deployed web applications are functioning properly, provide troubleshooting and bug fixing skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Skills & Experience Required:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Certification from recognized technical school or demonstration of equivalent experience in web application development
- 3+ years’ of experience and/or proven track record with good peer review results across development, QA and Management
- Experience developing software in an Agile environment
- Beneficial/In Training Skills: React, MVC.NET, SCSS, REST, SOAP, XML, ServiceStack API
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D