Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. For more details, please refer to www.trimble.com
The License Compliance Manager should have prior experience in handling software licensing audit & compliance business as well as managing outsourced vendors and partners. Candidate with experience in software products particularly AEC (Architecture-Engineering-Construction) space is preferred. This role is expected to be in charge of license compliance programs in China for Trimble Architecture & Design Division to bring huge growth.
The License Compliance Manager (henceforth referred to as LCM) has responsibility for:
• Working closely with Sales, Channels team and partners to ensure a smooth engagement on LC
• Leading license compliance actions including audits, enforcements towards identified targets;
• Managing License Compliance Agencies, Recruit & Manage the agencies to deliver LC pipelines and attained given targets.
• Conduct regular reviews of LC opportunities.
• Point of contact to LC agencies, for all point of escalation on all LC matters
• Ensure LC Agencies conform to business practices and Trimble’s policy/guideline as stipulated in the contracts
Qualification and Work Experience:
• Work experience of around 4 to 5 years of working in compliance business
• Should have a clear understanding about violation & infringement & corrective measures software publisher is implementing.
• Good existing relationships with known License Compliance Agencies within the region.
• Good oral and written communication skills with an ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders, both within and outside the organization
• Discretion in the handling of the politically sensitive and confidential information.
• Flexible attitude to working environment and ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work on own initiative and to be proactive in developing, improving and contributing to Trimble Architecture & Design Division business
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationship with people.