Title: Senior Director, Internal Audit
Location: Westminster, CO or Dayton, OH
Department: Corporate Finance
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer with direct oversight from the Audit Committee, Trimble is hiring a Senior Director, Internal Audit with a proven track record of developing and leading best practices and teams. The ideal candidate must be a leader who can develop and manage an effective internal control framework in a complex growth orientated global hardware, software and services company, have strong technical and communication skills, and be hands on.
- Develop and lead the global Internal Audit team. Manage, mentor, develop and recruit employees, and drive a team culture of high-performance. Ensure that Internal Audit is appropriately staffed and trained to perform its responsibilities.
- Design best in class internal audit practices aligned with the company’s maturation journey, including expanded use of data analytics and other tools to enhance the efficiency of Internal Audit.
- Execute audits of financial and operational processes while anticipating issues and providing pro-active solutions. Present findings and recommendations to the executive team and audit committee and actively monitor audit-related remediation and management action plans.
- Provide counsel on new systems implementations, acquisitions and other strategic initiatives to ensure that internal controls are considered and designed into the process.
- Partner with other compliance and risk management functions to enhance governance, risk management, and compliance in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop a comprehensive annual fraud risk assessment and execute a risk-appropriate anti-corruption audit plan.
- Manage special investigation projects.
- Up to 30% travel
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field. Advanced degree a plus.
- Active CPA license is required; Professional certifications including CIA, CISA, and/or CMA are a plus.
- 15+ combined years of experience including Big 4, internal audit, and/or corporate accounting or business unit finance.
- Experience with executing IT technology audits.
- Experience designing and implementing analytics in internal audit programs.
- Experience with hardware, software, and services business models and with M&A due diligence and integration.
- Track record of leading and building high-performing teams. Strong people manager with an ability to influence and build teamwork across functions and geographies.
- Experienced with global policy issues related to corporate compliance and internal controls such as FCPA, UK Bribery Act is a plus.
Trimble Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D