Oracle EBS Business Systems Analyst
The Oracle Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will be responsible for delivering and supporting Oracle E-Business Suite and related application lifecycle enhancements for Operations, Service, and reporting functions. The Oracle EBS footprint will include Supply Chain modules like Inventory, WIP, WMS,Shipping, ASCP, Costing, Service Contracts and Order Management.
Key Responsibilities :
- Analyze and document business practices for Supply Chain, Demand Planning,Manufacturing, Service and Operation, and implement business process improvements using best practice techniques, including current and future state solution design and process optimization.
- Perform hands-on configuration of Oracle EBS modules to meet business requirements and design.
- Lead workshops to gather, analyze and document functional / technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and support production issues reported by end users.
- Create/execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data.
- Create, manage and perform system testing activities for releases and upgrades.
- Research production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate when necessary.
- Perform application and process-specific training activities to educate technical and non-technical users of the solutions you configure and support.
- Document system configurations and system application test protocols, in support of quality compliance validation
- Works with development and other technical teams in the delivery of information technology support and change
- Articulates solutions and best practices to business users
- Stays abreast of latest updates and changes in Oracle ERP and regularly reviews and tests improvements
- Follows, practices, and champions Oracle standards and processes
Skills & Experience Required:
- 7+ years experience supporting Enterprise Applications in an IT/IS Department, or 7+ years hands-on experience implementing Oracle EBS.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle EBS version 12.x in the areas of Supply Chain Management.
- Experienced with implementing and supporting enterprise software on-premise is required.
- Experienced with Inventory, WMS/MSCA, PIM, Work in Process, Oracle Advanced Pricing , Cost Management, Oracle Order Management, Service Contracts
- Experienced reading and writing basic SQL queries to manipulate data in Oracle EBS.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and related processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively and without direct reporting supervision; must be a team player.
- Able to learn new technology quickly, become the expert and teach others.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with both technical and business staff.
- Excellent written, speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to interface with highly technical resources, both on-shore and off-shore.
- Strong independent analysis skills and ability to dig into challenges, identify solutions and share critical thinking.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and enjoy a good challenge.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant technical or business field.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D