The Trimble Cloud Platform team builds common cloud services such as file storage, authentication, authorization, and data processing that are used by Trimble and Trimble partners in the Buildings, Construction, Transportation, Agriculture, and Geospatial industries. Our cloud services allow Trimble businesses to efficiently build applications and connect content throughout its lifecycle.
- 6-7 years of experience in software product development.
- Solid hands-on programming experience in Java developing high-quality readable code.
- Hands-on experience designing and developing Service Oriented Architecture applications and RESTful services using JEE, Spring/Spring Boot and Tomcat.
- Experience with any one of the Gateway (AWS/Azure/WSO2/Kong/Apigee) functionalities.
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Good knowledge on Linux
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in developing applications with cloud technologies AWS/Azure
Good to have
- Good knowledge in analytics and distributed data processing frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark using Amazon EMR.
- Good knowledge in AWS Lambda and XRay