Title: Human Resources Support Administrator
Location: Tecate, Mexico
Department: Trimble Accessories
We are recruiting for a Human Resources Support Administrator to work closely with all Trimble Mexico employees.
What does your job look like as an HR Support Administrator?
You will be one of the primary contacts for our Mexico Accessories business employees and managers based in Tecate, Mexico. You will also support any HR process or procedure needs that may arise for employees associated with other Trimble businesses located in Mexico. You will work at our location in Tecate, Mexico.
You will be responsible for a variety of recurring tasks that must be completed in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner to maintain effective country-based operations. You will also liaison with the Trimble global HR team to align processes with global HR standards. You will partner closely with Mexico employees and managers on implementing HR policies and supporting them in completing a variety of HR activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining employee records through accurate data entry and processing in the HR system. Data may include personal, benefit, pay, employment, or other personnel action or event. You will be expected to maintain strict confidentiality of all employee personal information.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving HR systems process issues to keep transactions moving through the established approval process in an efficient manner.
- Interfacing with Finance and Payroll colleagues or providers to ensure employee data is current and accurate.
- Staying current on changes in employment laws and processes in order to update country HR policies as needed.
- Assisting with creating job requisitions and monitoring talent acquisition workflows.
- Partnering with managers to ensure proper onboarding of new employees during their first months of employment.
- Ensuring proper alignment of HR Administration with regards to terms and conditions of employment (i.e. employment contracts); training and courses; leave arrangements; absenteeism; health and safety at work; and any other local or legally required labor processes and procedures.
- Working closely with HR, Finance, and the business on any required data requests.
- Coordinating and executing the administration of services provided to employees, such as IMSS, INFONAVIT, etc.
- Partnering closely with the on-site HR leader to implement all HR programs and initiatives, including activities that enhance the organizational environment, culture, and communication.
- Building strong, trusting, and credible relationships with internal clients, and being an appropriate Trimble face to all external candidates, vendors, etc.
- Demonstrating Trimble values at all time, including respect, transparency, and collaboration.
- 2 years of post-high school education, and preferably a 4-year college degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Industrial Psychology or related fields (or are in the process of completing)
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar HR position, preferably in a large manufacturing organization. Ideally, you will have worked for an international corporation
- Experience with labor law, absenteeism, recruiting and onboarding, and know how to structure and optimize processes
- 80%+ fluency in English highly desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google applications
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or identification, status as a covered vereran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor.