Title: Full-Stack Developer Lead
Location: San Diego, CA
Department: Trimble Buildings MEP
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com.
The Full Stack Developer Lead is responsible for leading and providing technical direction when needed to the development team to establish product requirements and develop fully tested software to meet established requirements. Success in this position involves collaborating effectively with the product owner, leading the technical direction, resulting in a high velocity agile product delivery.
- Developing custom web applications utilizing the large Trimble content database
- Provide technical direction in building out core functionality and features within our Trade Service Live platform.
- Mentor and guide onshore & offshore development team members, including reviewing code and troubleshooting issues.
- Ability to build solutions from the ground up.
- Support and troubleshoot custom development product issues with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent years of professional experience
- 5+ years of experience as Full Stack Software Engineering/ Software Development in a professional environment.
- 2+ years of leading a development team including mentoring and training
- 2+ years driving delivery in an Agile environment
- Proven success in leading development initiatives and making key design decisions
- Experience in web frameworks like Typescript, Angular, ServiceStack, SCSS / CSS
- Demonstrated ability to learn and master complex technology
- Experience collaborating and coordinating with remote coworkers
- C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework
- SQL Server query design
- Experience designing, building, and operating enterprise grade cloud scale websites
- Experience working with leadership and key stakeholders throughout the business
- Experience interacting with users to understand business goals and design solutions
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D