Position: Sales Manager - Land Products, Americas
Location: US or Canada
Reports to: Sales Manager- Land Products, Americas
The Sales Manager for Land Products is responsible for coordinating, managing, and executing all sales activity and strategies for the Applanix Land Product Portfolio in the trade area defined as the Americas (North, South and Central). The development and execution of the annual territory sales plan is in alignment with business development plans and the Land Products Long Range Business Plan. This position will carry an annual target defined by the Annual Land Sales Forecast. Sales will be determine by executing both direct and indirect sales through reseller channels.
- Collaborates with the Director of Sales and Business Development team in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for Applanix Land Products in the Americas. Participates in the development of the Applanix Land business segment sales plan. Applanix Regional Trade Area revenue goals and targets for Land Products are managed and aligned with Applanix’s long range strategic corporate business plan.
- Establishes regional sales strategies for Land Products in cooperation with the business development team and Channel Partners. These strategies are expected to remain in line with the regional business plans and determine the objectives for product distribution, how new customers and business will be developed, identifies channel partners and provides insights to new product developments.
- Educates existing reseller channels by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies and competitive strategies.
- Manages existing Channel Partners by holding them accountable to their business plans and regional forecasts. Makes recommendations on Channel Partner strategies with a focus on increasing sales.
Manages regional key accounts and associated agreements defined in the annual sales forecast and plan.
- This position is accountable for Regional Sales targets defined in the annual sales forecast to the Applanix Sales Director.
- Minimum of 10 years sales experience in the promotion of sales of complex hardware and software solutions preferably in the geospatial industry.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- 10+ Year experience with growing and managing an annual sales target for a portfolio of products
- Degree in Business
- Expectation of 40% + Travel Americas (North, South and Central)
Applanix is committed to an Accessible workplace and provides an Accessible recruitment process. Please note that we can accommodate disabilities upon request. Please let us know if you require any accommodations.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D