# Senior Software Engineering Lead - Java
#Java #Microservices #Spring #Springboot
The Trimble Cloud Platform team builds common cloud services such as file storage,Events, authentication, authorization, and data processing that are used by Trimble and Trimble partners in the Buildings, Construction, Transportation, Agriculture, and Geospatial industries. Our cloud services allow Trimble businesses to efficiently build applications and connect content throughout its lifecycle.
The Senior Software Engineering Lead for Trimble Cloud platform - Engineering Squad should have the following skills . He / She is expected to be a hands on and Technical Contribution Vs Project ,People management responsibilities would be in the 70:30 ratio. The ideal candidate should have strong understanding of Cloud technologies and with a specific focus in developing Cloud native Rest APIs
Required Tech Skills:
- Very good Design & Development skills in developing high quality responsive Cloud native apps
- 10+ years overall programming experience required in Java and Python, preferably in building commercial web applications / distributed systems, SaaS Apps.
- Expert level knowledge of RESTful interfaces
- Very good hands on experience working on AWS or Azure cloud platforms .
- Delivers world class, high quality design and code using current, flexible User Interface tools and languages
- Demonstrates knowledge of building event driven programming using kafka.
- Experience in building Application with transactional management using Java Messaging Service.
- Experience in continuous integration / continuous deployment tools like Jenkins, BitBucket and Artifactory.
- Experience with Secure coding practices.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hire & Manage group of talented developers,Should have lead group of developers and Quality Engineers .
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to force clarity upon poorly-defined problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Completely own the end to end Design, Development , quality and maintenance of the Cloud App .
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Create and maintain an open and transparent environment that values speed, innovation and quality.