We’re looking for passionate software engineers at all levels of experience, from college graduate to senior-level professional. Trimble MAPS is an established leader, providing software solutions for the transportation and logistics needs of our customers. Our engineers directly shape our future and have the opportunity to influence products from day one.
This role is important because hundreds of thousands of customers depend on our web products each minute of every day. We build and maintain beautiful and fast web applications, and we need more talented developers to help us build more, faster.
- BS in Computer Science, or similar degree
- Excellent coding, debugging, and problem solving skills
- Professional or academic experience using standard web technologies like HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with latest EcmaScript standards and TypeScript
- Experience with testing tools like Mocha, Karma or Jest in a Jenkins environment
- Experience with build tools like Gulp, Webpack & Babel
- Expertise using npm and Artifactory for internal software distribution
- Expertise using relational databases, designing schemas, and writing/optimizing SQL
- Track record of focusing on software performance, scalability, and security
- Experience with REST Services and GeoSpatial data
- Experience using AWS as a cloud platform is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Trimble MAPS is located on Route 1 in Princeton, NJ in a new office beautifully designed to support our recent and expected future growth. Princeton is conveniently located between New York City and Philadelphia.
Trimble MAPS offers great benefits such as a generous PTO package, paid healthcare, 401K, stock options, ESPP, education reimbursement, and many wellness initiatives. We also offer flexible schedules, casual dress, volunteer opportunities, child care discounts, and a corporate women’s network.