Trimble is recruiting for a Software Engineer to fill a remote opportunity in France.
Trimble Transport & Logistics Europe is a leading provider of transport management solutions for companies of all sizes in the transport and logistics sector. The innovative and user-friendly solution consist of on-board technology, wireless communication services and web-based back-office applications that are integrated smoothly to create a seamless work flow, transforming and optimizing operations. With modular, scalable architecture, Trimble Transport & Logistics’ solutions can grow with the changing needs of any business. More than 850 customers rely on 37,500 CarCubes in the field for their daily business and fleet management.
The head office is based in Belgium with sales and service offices throughout Europe and Australia.
Solid is the software subsidiary based in France. Solid develops social data management systems and maintenance and repair workshop management systems for 7,000 customers in Europe.
As a Solid software developer, you shape the next generation of applications in its core line of business: legal archiving, infringements, prepay, truck maintenance, repair workshops.
Attached to the Dev Team Manager, you:
- Analyze the needs related to our business and translate them into specifications,
- Design software components according to the high level guidances,
- Develop the components,
- Create and execute test suites,
- Lead the UAT phase,
- Document your developments,
- Cooperate actively with other developers.
Place to work : Lille (France)
You love software developments.
You have a high degree of responsibility and are able to work independently. You speak English.
- Good technical knowledge of C# and the .NET platform.
- Experience database programming on MySQL or SQL Server.
- Experience with Visual Studio development tools.
- Dedicated to delivering high quality and performant solutions.
- Experience with automatic software testing is a plus
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.